Went to Randwick Ritz to see the Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith last night. We watched the 8:30pm one, a week and half after the it has been released, but the cinema was still packed. The movie is nothing but great - I'll give it a 9.9 out of 10.
What's not so good:
- Hayden Christensen's acting (even though better than Episode II)
- Stupid dialogues between Anakin and Padme that was supposed to be romantic
- Yoda fighting with shorter-than-usual light sabre
- How quickly Anakin has fallen to the dark-side after his initial mistake - pretty much "Doh! I should have not done that! I'll serve you anyway, my Sith Master"
- Final duel - the tension between Obiwan and
- Ewan McGregor - more Alec Guiness like than the previous two
- Fully packed action
- No more Jar Jar Binks
- ... and after all - it is Star Wars
Yeah - that's why I gave 9.9/10 to the previous two prequels as well - I enjoyed all of them. Gotta sleep now, and I might blog more about Star Wars tomorrow.