How to report software issues to the vendor using screen capture built into Microsoft Windows:
- When the error message pops up, press [Ctrl]-[Print Screen] to capture the whole screen into clipboard.
- Open Microsoft Word, and press [Ctrl]-V to paste the captured error message into a Word document.
- Print out that Word document. Send the print job to a black and white printer with brown'ish recycle paper to produce that vintage effect.
- Place the paper with captured error message on a flat surface, preferable on your carpet floor, bring out your high resolution digital camera, and take a snapshot from above.
- Upload the digital photo onto your desktop as a JPEG image. Now you can submit that to your software vendor via email.
Well, that was funny. And we had one user who did just that this morning. Good laugh for an otherwise busy morning.