Today I decided that I want to do something different. Instead of catching 343 at the bus stop right in front of my house, I decided to go to Nine Ways to catch a 39x bus to go to work via Anzac Parade. I got out of the house at 8:25am, and here is the story:
- Power walk to 9 Ways with a 3.5kg notebook.
- ... 8 minutes
- Waiting for the right bus to arrive.
- ... 3 minutes
- Squeeze onto over-crowded bus with no seats.
- ... Restless
- Ride to Sydney CBD during rush hours.
- ... Distress
- Finally got to Martin's Place in one piece.
- ... 30 minutes
Amount of time spent totalling 41 minutes, which is similar to taking a 40 minute ride of relative empty 343 bus from right in front of my house. So the moral of the story is...
- Take an alternative route to work.
- ... Worthless