- Fixed a bug when multiple consective spaces are present in the query string. (Thanks to Gerardo Robledillo for providing the fix)
- Create anonymous function for
window.onloadin case it has already been assigned.
- Minor speed improvement by reducing copying.
Thanks to those who have been testing the script under other browers. So far I have tested it working under:
- Mozilla Firefox 1.0PR
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1
Safari 1.2.3 (v129) in Mac OS X 10.3 is partially working. In <PRE /> tags Safari adds unnecessary new line characters after closing tags which would ruin formatted verbatim text (like the one formatted by this WordPress plugin). In Safari 1.0.3 in Mac OS X 10.2, it does not work at all. Neither does it work with Mac IE 5 (thanks to Shefik for testing) as
- it does not have
- it does not have regular expression objects.