After 6+ months of inactive, I’ve finally made some changes to my mtsend.py script that allows someone to post/edit blog entries on MovableType in the luxury of Un*x/DOS command line. In version 0.5, I have removed all the supports for MovableType 2.5 to keep the code clean, so please use version 0.4 if you are still using the older releases of MovableType.
Here’s a list of changes:
- Remove the support of MovableType 2.5 to trim the code.
- Support KEYWORDS and PING in the header. Use KEYWORDS to set the keyword of your post entry. Use one or more PING in the header to ping URLs.
- Add some new functionalities provided by the MovableType 2.6′s XML-RPC backend.
- Use -P postid to list all the trackback pings of this post entry.
- Use -T to list all the text filters installed in MovableType.
- CONVERT BREAKS header now supports text filters.
And some tiny changes here and there as well I think.